NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and commerce software that runs the business of more than 40,000 companies, organizations, and subsidiaries in more than 100 countries.
NetSuite has been a part of Oracle since 2017 when a big acquisition happed. Within the Oracle product portfolio, NetSuite's sales and product development has been accelerated and we are hiring skilled developers for our office in Prague.
The NetSuite solution is written in Java 11 (back-end), we expect you to be a skilled programmer in any objective languages and you are willing to switch into or continue in Java. We use Oracle database and expect you have solid knowledge of SQL as well.
The NetSuite culture has a big team focus. You will work closely with your fellow Developer, Software Test Engineer and Product Manager team mates, supporting each other in achieving the team goals. Be proactive and independent, we will help you grow!
English - With our focus on team work, good communication skills are essential. You should be able to express yourself well in English. NetSuite also provides English classes during work hours to improve communication.
What do we offer
- Very friendly company culture - no dress code, informal culture
- Opportunity to be a part of new team with a startup atmosphere (NetSuite), backed by a strong enterprise (Oracle).
- Time flexibility - no core hours when you have to be in the office. We do not mind you come at 7am or 11am.
- Modern office - You will not regret a visit to our office. We have a fitness room, chill out zones with table football, ping/pong, play station, etc., a big terrace with a great view towards downtown, free fruit delivered twice a week, etc.
- Great team, benefits, and a competitive salary - Oracle provides the benefits you would expect to get from an international company (extra holidays, paid sick leave, meal vouchers, flexi passes, English lessons within working hours and many others), but that goes without saying. We are searching for candidates who want to work on a great team. Competitive salary and nice benefits are a matter of course.