At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Engineering team is looking for a Junior Software Developer to join our team in Brno, Czech Republic. In this role, you will help with the development and quality assurance (QA) of our enterprise open source solutions. This will give you the opportunity to learn and collaborate with developers based both in Brno and other locations around the world.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Learn to implement enterprise software using open source technologies and principles
- Develop and run software programming for various Red Hat's solutions and Red Hat-supported open source communities
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data
- Participate in creation of new code in open source projects Required Skills
- Interest in open source software
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team while demonstrating flexibility and initiative
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in Red Hat's Brno office on a regular basis