At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Engineering team is looking for a skilled Engineering Intern to join our team in Brno, Czech Republic. In this role, you will help with the development and quality assurance (QA) of our open source solutions, as well as provide support for our internal systems. This long-term internship will give you the opportunity to gain real-world experience using your development skills to help create the next generation of tools for Red Hat.
- Create and implement technical offerings and systems
- Develop and run software programming for various Red Hat's solutions and Red Hat-supported open source communities
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data
- Interest in open source software
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team while demonstrating flexibility and initiative
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in Red Hat's Brno office on a regular basis
- Currently enrolled in a full-time study program at a school in the Czech Republic
Pick your position at http://bit.ly/Internship-Brno!